Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New videos coming soon!

Hello all!

We are in the middle of summer, and it's been a while since I updated, but I thought I'd let you know what I was working on.

I'm half way through a video shoot of how to rebuild the heater box / system on the 544.  I hope to have that completed and up on the blog in the next couple of weeks (time permitting, of course.)

I've also picked up a B20 and M41 transmission (both from a 1975 240) that I will be rebuilding and installing in the car.  The plan is to document everything along the way!

I'm outlining more videos and projects with the car every day.

Stay tuned, more content is coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan,
    I have been following your Volvo blog and have viewed the video on adjusting SU carbs. It was great. You mentioned that you were working on a video on the heater box. Is it available to view somewhere? I am restoring a 63 544. It is currently at the body shop getting a paint job. I look forward to hearing from you. Pete Tekippe Story City, Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy! I've got the heater box video completely shot... it's just a matter of actually editing it together.

      Soon, with any luck!

      Delete
    2. Pete,

      Did you ever get the heater box video

      Delete
  2. Hi Dylan,
    thank you so much for your videos - that really helps.
    Are you planing to make a video about setting up the ignition some day?

    best
    Fabian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dylan,

    I was hoping to see your video on the the heater box, are you posting video on your restoration on a different site?
    Thanks
    Preston

    ReplyDelete