Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You can now sign up for Email alerts for this blog!

Yes! It's true! Be alerted when I make updates directly!

In the right side-bar on the blog, you can put your email address, and that will allow you to receive updates when I make new posts about the car!

As the summer months approach, I'm planning on adding a few more videos, with many of the posts being "good weather" projects for those of us that don't have access to a garage.

Planned videos that are upcoming include:

Setting the timing by "ear", not with a light
Windshield replacement
Kingpin replacement (maybe, we'll see how it goes...)
Seal replacement (Rear and Front)
Original Bendix radio repair

Is there anything you'd like to know more about in regards to your 544? Let me know. I'd be happy to shoot a video about it if I think it's a good idea! You can always leave me comments here, or shoot me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I have some questions about my 122 idk if you could help me or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 65 Volvo 122 with a b20 engine and it has a auto transmission but I want to swamp it over to a manual one I have a m40 transmission I have the right drive shaft the clutch and pedals what else do I need?

    ReplyDelete